Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Christmas Gift


My wife gave me an early Christmas gift today. The LowePro Flipside300 camera backpack. I gotta say, this bag is pretty cool. It features a unique safety feature because you can only access the bag from the back (the part that faces your back while wearing it). I liked this feature because I'd eventually like to take trips to Boston or other places and liked the added safety. It also has a built-in tripod holder, accessory pocket, and has enough room inside to hold a DSLR w/ 300mm lens attached. Theres also sections for other lenses and a removable pouch inside for items like cords, card readers, filters, etc. All in all its a great back for a great price too. Check out this youtube video for more info on the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment